Sunday, February 28, 2010

"My perambulation.."

Yet nothing can to nothing fall, Nor any place be empty quite, Therefore I think my breast hath all, Those pieces still, though they be not unite...

So let us melt, and make no noise, No tear-floods, nor sigh-tempests move; 'Twere profanation of our joys, To tell the laity our love...

My sweet nothing...How shall I suffer thy loss? Thy continuous proliferation fills my days until I throb, with numbness still, I lost my voice, my heart, my quill. Teach me how to kill the time and I will kill thee through my ebbing hours, bury my thoughts, drink the draught of amnesia sweet, as I forget how to love, I may forget how to weep.

I brave the desert to earn my keep, caught in an hourglass, memories at my feet, teach me to tread softly past thy bower, teach me to live past this hour.

No comments: